Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sweet Chili Salmon

Here is a flavor packed meal that is quick and easy to prepare.  It is full of nutrients, too.   

Salmon - brush with your favorite healthy oil.  Sprinkle with a little garlic powder and seasoning salt or salt substitute.  Brush with sweet chili sauce (I used Mae Ploy from Walmart).  Homemade sweet chili sauce would be a healthier alternative as the Mae Play has quite a bit of sugar.  Bake until it easily flakes with a fork.

Fresh steamed green beans - sprinkle with a little garlic powder, salt and pepper and real butter.

Baked sweet potato - These are a snap to prepare in the microwave.  I added a dollop of coconut oil to mine, but season to your liking.  

1 comment:

  1. I use coconut oil to Lisa. I don't even realize I'm eating my sweet potatoes without butter!

    ReplyDelete